Please follow the links for research talks:
- Madeline McQueen, “Feasibility Study of a Serial Hybrid Electric Powertrain for a Light Sports Aircraft“, AIAA SciTech presentation, January 2022.
- Devin Barcelos, “Physics-based approach to multirotor vehicle flight-dynamics prediction,” AIAA AVIATION presentation, August 2021.
- Travis Krebs, “A distributed doublet-based method for unsteady aerodynamic analysis with relaxed wakes,” PhD defence, March 29, 2020
- Dr. J. Cole, “Prediction of WIPP Data using a Relaxed-Wake Potential Flow Method,” AIAA AVIATION 2020 presentation, June 15, 2020.
- Zarya Blackwood, “The Design of a Quick Release Attachment Mechanism for a Hydrofoil Board,” MEng presentation, April 17, 2020.
- Ammar Jessa, “Low Reynolds Number Scaling Effects for Small-Scale Rotors” MASc presentation, April 16, 2020.